Thursday, June 3, 2010

This Week's Assignment

Hello, I just got the chance to look at this weeks assignment and I see that we have to work together on both parts. Lets first start off by figuring out where we want to go with the assignment. We have to include global awareness and cultural understanding and recycling all into one. (Kind of sounds difficult) We have to "assume" that our class is using epals to connect with students from another country. So, basically we have to think of a way to incorporate the 3 bold words into a lesson. Not forgetting we have to include a map.

I am going to create a folder for us in Google Documents, I'll send you invitation too accept. Once we get our ideas going we can start to putting together a description of the assignment.

I think once we get this part done the map part will be fairly easy.

Let me know your ideas

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment