Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks for making the website! I think the information we are suppose to put on the website the information from the concept map. And since you made the last one I can make the new one. I was thinking about having four different things coming off the concept map, this way we both only have to worry about two pages. What would you like to do. If you want to do things that go along with other projects we have done, that would probably work best. I would like to do one thing that has to do with the Three R's of recycling and different materials that can be recycled. Let me know what you are thinking and want on the concept map. I think once the concept map is complete we can have a pretty easy time putting our pages together. Let me know what you are thinking. Thanks, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment