Sunday, June 27, 2010

I couldn't figure out how to change the order either, but I'll try to figure it out today. I haven't deleted the recent activity section yet either, but I will do that today, too. If your link is on our website (which I believe it is) than I'll just change it so that the video shows up. As far as the map goes I am not sure on how to make it appear. I made a power point presentation and I cant figure out how to make it show up either so I'm just going to link it and call it good.

If you think of anything else that needs to be done let me know and we can also decide on who wants to "turn in" this project too.

I am going to go through everything again and make sure we havent left anything out. I am going to shoot for 6 or 7 oclock to have all my stuff done. Did Mark ever tell you where we can find the podcast?

No comments:

Post a Comment